Sunday, May 08, 2011

HEADACHE

HEADACHE. I mean HEADACHE. Wish it was because I've not had a cup of coffee for three days in a row but such is not the case. Wish it was because I have not had 6 or 8 small sized solid milk chocolate candy Easter Eggs, but such is not true. No. I've got a headache the size of Milwaukee and I don't know the culprit. I see all right. I haven't been reading...been in the house and I'm a little off. Don't know why.
This is the first journal entry in here in a while. I don't know why. I can't get my brain around it. I don't have the mobile blog effort going. I can't blog there. I don't know how/why. It's annoying. I could text if I could get it going but don't want to text blog. That's DUMB. Besides, the links they tell you to go to and what to do to get it going, doesn't work so far...so, F that...besides, I don't need to be texting in my posts. The blog is for sentences and paragraphs. Concepts. Things. Ideas. Stories! So, they don't happen with Tweets. Which is what texting is to me. I don't want to use all my Texts for the month on this.

No comments: