Saturday, February 28, 2009

TEST TEST TEST

So, you go to technorati, you want it being the ping place for when you update this blog...and, is it? Well, is it? You have no idea...the instructions are fully there. I don't know if I've done this correctly. I want to ping the multiverse whenever I've added to any one of my 3 blogs. Who wouldn't, you know? And TWITTER too...since friends absolutely do NOT want my adding them to my Twitter. They don't want to know all there is to know about me and I don't want to keep tabs on them either I don't expect. But, you never know, it could be useful some times. I just want one of those smart phones with everything and be happy with it...being in that able to afford it, etc. Just like most it seems every one around me, all along the way.

No comments: