Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Time It Requires

"By the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be rising..." --Jimmy Webb
It occurred to me the other day when I was in Mexico City, MX., at the "International Airport", that we have here a great opportunity to relax and count one's blessings.
I mean, because not only are we not "sick", but we've just come off a 2 week "sickness", and we didn't know exactly "what" in the world it was. I mean I found it odd personally that someone died right next to the President of the United States when he visited a archeological "dig" in Mexico City and then all of a sudden all hell broke loose with this "pig" virus. People were "sick" all over the place prior to that and it was just "uncanny". Leave alone pot smokers with their "paranoia" or speed takers with "theirs", you know? Just, you know, strange, to say the least. Any way, we'll be on the road soon and hope is we'll be able to test drive this Eee PC 1000 HEB "notebook" I'll call it, on the road...get on line, post blogs, twitter, email, etc. Who knows, it might even catch my home world rss feeds. We'll see. That's all for now.

No comments: