Friday, June 27, 2008

If This Thing Were Only Too Good

Tried to read and tried to sleep. I didn't get much of the latter done, but could and that would frack up my night and so I've been forcing myself to stay awake...reading...writing...and creating all this hell of conscience with my mother, willful and unrelentingly demanding things be done my way, then storming off to go do whatever I want, even though it's changed. Well, so what? It's all worked out perfectly. She's got done what she wanted, and I got done what I wanted. So, there! It's perfect. People don't always get along. Some times there's no compromise. Fixed what I fracked up several weeks ago, but we'll really see tomorrow when I get to actually try it. Broke a pipe or two and finally got to where I could fix it. But fix it I did. Now again I'm hungry and I don't want to eat what I'd eat at work on the weekend. (Turkey Sandwiches and Chips.) I want to go and get something out. I want to get laid. I don't have the money. I have it but I must save it for bills coming soon. I have a book and I have some fumeric acid coming for my skin, and it's not here, none of it, yet I'm getting catalogs from these health companies for products galore, but I don't want any thing from them, I didn't ask them to send these things...it's horrible. What to do now? Drink more water. Take some Silver Colloidial...think about the Anime Expo next week you have a pre-paid $25.00 One Day Pass for. You need cash for attending that. Cash money to drive up to the Willow Street station in Long Beach, and then cash for food, eating breakfast before going...and then some there...eating...and oh, of course, your real reason for going: BUYING MANGA!! Bring your list of wants...be open to other possibilities...bring your camera too...get a photo of you and some hot young manga chick in costume as one of those, you know, manga "heroes", I dunno. Whatever. Sheesh. Get a life. Do something. Move. Get out. Close storage place. New job, real job. Get rid of this fracking stiff neck and shoulders. Pain in the arse from sitting here typing too. It's horrible!! What to do, what to do, what to do?

No comments: