Friday, December 04, 2015

PLEASE SELECT FROM OUR LIST OF SUPPORTED BROWSERS

PLEASE SELECT FROM OUR LIST OF SUPPORTED BROWSERS

 At least blogger suggests that you can't write with them any more, and tumblr just ignores you. While actually, both with some due diligence, allow you to write with them from your pc, only blogger of the two allows me still to send posts via email, without any extra text and allows me to see on the dashboard page, the whole posted text. Tumblr on the other hand posts extra text and if you are on the dashboard page, the title is the only thing that is revealed, and, I cannot edit it at all.
 Word Press works in any set circumstances, but, so, why don't I use it more? I cannot understand why I just won't delete my accounts. I don't even post on livejournal any more, or haven't in yonks. That one takes a special deal of using my pin number to do it via email. I cannot handle any of this dogshit any more. Why I even fucking bother. I want Tumblr to work, because my posts are right there with others in an ongoing live post with like minded idiots vis-à-vis facebook. Like real clever people on it instead of the crap shit fb has, which is why I've all but left it behind.

No comments: