Friday, September 30, 2011

How I Wish

Left our party early. Dunno why exactly. Ate well, up to a point, and then I ate crap, and had to leave, big time. I felt like crap. So sad lonely tired. Didn't know just what to do. My eyes were weepy. Had to leave. Didn't care. Just, left. Didn't say any thing to any one, and I don't think any one noticed. Felt like a ghost at my own funeral, or wake. Sad. Terrible. Ineffectual. How I wish I could have rewound the thing, started over, in a great mood, and enjoyed myself. Couldn't Can't Didn't Won't Don't. How I wish...nothing. Nothing now. Now I don't care. I'm here, I want some great food and good company, but I don't care. I want to write all the words down in order, that I thought about exactly as they came, this morning. I don't want to make something else up. I want exact, what I had, to come flowing, through pen, I like, exact, and know, and KNOW I know. The End.
{From The Handheld}

No comments: