Friday, October 15, 2010

Wisdom From The Past

Wednesday, November 1st, 2006
Ah, yes, up for coffee, or maybe not. I just had a couple of shots of some wildly inaccurate truth serum, and lately, it occurs to me, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Truth that is. It’s supposed to set you free. Knowing is part of the game I guess, if there need be a game and all (there’s a debate raging there), but I don’t know that it is freeing more than complexifying. It’s making things more complex. Truth’s a let down. It’s a relative term, etc. The sudden realization that, sex is more better, in your head. That’s a truth, and is probably only where it lies…ha! That that, is where is the actual act is (going on), when things external are happening. My, how complex all this is. See what I mean? It’s not elucidating or satisfying at all. It’s conundumbrating. Confounding. Confusing…a muddling to say the least. Oh well, hang the sense of it. Fuck off already, eh? Fuck off. Another month. Another calendar page. Another journal entry, tra-lah-lah-lah.

No comments: