Thursday, September 25, 2008

DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU HEAR...OR READ...

At the risk of cutting my own arguement, I must say: NO, GODDAMMIT! NO!!! If I were to make a video for You Tube right now, I'd cue the sound byte from the Tom Leykis program from radio to blurt: NO, GODDAMMIT, NO! And then I'd say, as my Introduction To Broadcasting teacher at Loyola Marymount said many eons ago: Don't Believe Everything You Hear...or see, or for that matter, read. He began the session with the serious description of a device called a Lumagraph...we duly made the diagram as he put it up on the chalk-board. Well, now, aint that special? WTF?!
Did you swallow hook line and sinker that crap BUSH spewed on TV last night? I refused to watch it. Why? Not because I had to get up at 3 A.M. and go swimming in my pool and make it to work on time at 6.30 A.M. Pacific...a few hours later, after the requisite reading and writing in my car, etc. No. But even though those are very nearly excellent reasons, I deemed his drivel beneath me. I have considered this buffoon or arrogant arse, beneath my reckoning. At least in the sense that every one knows this 700 ++++++++ bail out, is a pay back to his buddies, and nothing more. Every one with a scintilla of sense knows this. Ask John/Jane Q Public on the street, and they'll concur, but NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has the guts to do any thing about it. NO ONE WILL. We will allow this bull-f-sh-- to pass and suck it up, like sucking up the sawed-off, double barrel, over and under, 12 gauge shot-gun, with triple aught buck, and blowing our collective craniums off our brain-stem/torsos. Gladly, it would seem. Here, you doggone idjit-galoot. Eat these mudpies. Oh, yessssss. I luv-em, I luv-em. More Please.
I say NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO!!! Shove this Bush where the sun doesn't shine. Stop this idiotic moron from ruining our country more than he and his minions already have. STOP. STOP. STOP! NOW.

No comments: