Friday, August 08, 2008

I GOT UP, WENT SWIMMING, AND ALL I GOT FOR MY TROUBLE...

AND ALL I GOT for my trouble was this quote:

Quote of Note
“It's the Olympics. If you can't get up to swim in the morning, don't go."

--Michael Phelps, Swimming

And so there you go. You can't watch it live. Maybe you can catch it on Telemundo at 9 A.M. PDT, and perhaps you can't. You have to work. I on the other hand got up at 2:45 A.M. and went swimming. I got up and got going. Had some water and juice and performed Tai Chi Chuan (Yang, Long Form.), and then went to the store to get a beer and crisps. I have a headache now I'm so pissed off because I haven't been able to see the Olympics LIVE and am thinking now: fuck it and fuck them. Fuck it all. Get to reading now and maybe taking off to the local restaurant for some eggs, bacon, toast, tea, and a host of other good things before storming off to see a movie I might like. Something to do with fruit and the speedy delivery thereof (Pineapple Express). Who knows.

No comments: