Friday, August 22, 2008

FORGET ABOUT ME

"Don't you, forget about me. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't you, forget about me. As you walk on by..."
--Simple Minds, Don't You (Forget About Me)

Well, of course you will. You're 18, you're 25, and you are just entering adulthood, and like I was, I saw many things, drank, and would cruise around the life and not know much of any thing, but, who was that older guy who...hung around and...life passes on by and who cares? It's too difficult and painful to consider and it's all so depressing, so let's not let it cloud our minds or souls. That's negative. Please, let it go.
RIGHT, so, let it go, and fade away...let it go...I think of U2 right now. That line from that song because I was just researching Stranger, Stranger In A Strange Land, you looked at me like I was the one who should run. Which are to the best of my ability, lyrics of the U2 song. I was looking for the 1961 published book by Robert A. Heinlein. The year I was born.
I hang out with people who are decades younger than I. I am the same age as some of their parents. No wonder none of the girls will "get" with me. Still or living again at home and all, it's an embarrassment. Having no "game" or whatever the hell it is I need for sex, whether cold and impersonal or deep and meaningful, I go with out, as I assume does most of humanity, and whether it's good or not, I consider that, maybe if more of us got it, maybe we as a people, humanity in general, would be better off. Not for procreation sex, but "RECREATION", and "sanity". But, what the frack do I know? Most people who marry and this inevitably kills their sex life/drive, (Not all I assume, but, a lot.) don't bother with it as much. You got the security of the familiar. You can "more or less" get it whenever, it's not much of an issue, and no WAY do you discuss it much, whether with your peers or spouse. It's "done".
So, the point: I want now to get along with others more and have sex and have it not be such a fracking big deal. I don't want it mentioned here in blogs and all such as that. I don't need it. I would since I don't have any thing, to be able to move on as if I do. I mean, for what I wanted out of life and what I don't have, then, well, now, I want a track changed, and I demand of life, to be able to MOVE ON!!!

No comments: