Saturday, December 29, 2007

LATEST ENTRY, MAYBE LAST FOR THE MONTH/YEAR

TEXT FUN FONT

Lucida Grande. It's close to Garamond...and why they don't have that, I'll never know, however, I know at least with this programme, I can type elsewhere, and I can fix that. I can fix it now or later. I can write in whatever, on whatever I suppose, and then post and then from there, view and have others look and view and that will be just peachy.

Hello, it's me again. Saw OMEGA MAN mach 2 the other day with mom. We're going to Rancho today at 9 and hope is we'll find some good stuff with the hooded zip up jacket with a bit of thermal wrapped in...maybe some insulated booties with sure grip sole. Hella drive. Have to try out the Camry. The hybrid one. Mine stays home on this with a full tank of petrol.

HAPPY FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!

May all of you find the remote device you love and be forever connected, no dropped calls or lost files. Publish Post. Sell CD. Wear whatever. Never get chastised, and always be happy...or at least have minimal chagrin prospects now and then to give balance to your multi-faceted journey, this thing called life...the way to death. (That ugly in some ways final arbiter of what is and what isn't. What we all will face at some time in the "future", for good or ill.)

Listen to some happy music. Listen to some sad. Cry every now and then. It gets out the impurities. Drink a lot of pure water too. Enjoy.

Thanks for stoping by these snowy woods this evening.

----WILLIAM

No comments: