Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2007 is great, heh-heh, so far...

Ah, the update so far: My Grief Now is no screen time for Kenny. My screen on my 2004 Dell Dimension is gone. It might not be the screen. It might be an integrated video driver. Oh-ho-ho! That just means you're fucked my friend, because no one makes it so you can get a bit of that data off the mother board / hard drive and put it in/on your new computer....did he say new computer? Yes, because with the hassle, it's best just to get a new machine...and You wonder why the hell I'm so fucking pissed off!!! I say f-u and piss off, you complete unrelenting stupid arsed bunch of wankers....life sucks. Course I can still use this laptop, being as I am on line, but only two feet away from the wireless pod to have dsl and what's the good in that? I want to be in my room whacking off, and that's upstairs, way far away. What good is wireless if you can't be far enough away to have some fucking privacy? Typing in a public room all the time blows. Doesn't suck. Doesn't swallow, and will eventually cost you another 200 dollars or whatever the currency is these days...I don't mean for a blow job, I mean for whatever fresh hell is next you have to put up with, car repair, pants, multiple shirt purchases, coats, pens, pads of paper, what have you...silly, stupid...shit...what's next.

No comments: