Saturday, June 11, 2016

Roo Humps Pig

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634548/Kangaroo-photographed-having-sex-pig-Northern-Territory.html?ito=email_share_mobile-masthead
Even if it were true that kanga and porcine were in a relationship. That the pig and the boxer here are having sex, to me it's just the Roo on a romp. It's rape, or something. Dunno. Does the pig mind? Do you hug a co-worker? If the co-worker doesn't mind, they don't go to human resources and complain, then maybe it's okay. Even if there's nothing more to it than that.
This may be photo-shop work. I don't care. It doesn't interest me.
What's of note is what kind of kids would they have? Would they be well taken care of? Would we have to know about it, would we be made to care?
Well, the best way of dealing with this is to just ignore it. Maybe it'll go away. They can't possibly create a new thread here, I don't consider. But then I'm no expert in animal husbandry. What do I know?

No comments: