Monday, April 21, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT

If true, this really sucks. Yes, the world...if you...and they...but you...



http://www.luclatulippe.com:80/2008/04/18/book-publisher-in-china-plagiarizes-and-steals-illustrations/


This artist had a website and this content was taken and made into a book in China....supposedly...and you know, no one is getting rich off it I guess...but, the person is getting exposure, eh?

What price to pay for fame.
Oh it's easy to say over here, well, I'd rather not have my peace lost if I have to have my self out there and on 24/7 just to make a living...f-that, you know? But, with issues of international art, stealing...well, shouldn't it all be free? Not if someone is taking your stuff and selling it.
Only is that wrong? I don't know. Don't even know if any of this is the truth.

No comments: