Friday, October 13, 2006

You Hear Something That Bothers You For Days and...

YOU HEAR SOMETHING FOR DAYS AND YOU DON'T know where it's from...
"ooo, oo-oo, ooo, oo-oo oo oo."

---SNOW PATROL, Chocolate, from Final Straw (album)

I've finally found that song with the "ooo" singing stuff and nonsense that's been bugging me these past few days.
Got a new phone...what do people waste time on line with their cell phones for? Camera? And, you have to download simple ring tones to get a decent chime or ring? That's f-ng LAME!! (I have to and I hate it. Hate even more not being able to check them out before paying for some bindle-stiff/staff bundle. You call that "service"? All I want, you see, is a few variations on the ring-ring, (pause) ring-ring, type ringer/ringings, that folks in the U.K. get on their phones, one such I had on my MOTOROLA phone with the two blown batteries. (I have an LG-VX8300 now.)
I'm color screen now and know a bit more about charging batteries (I killed my phone batteries and they...well, I could have gone Google for some...) and I'll only use my car charger for emergencies...well...flip-fone, camera...and cancel the V-cast...
Maybe a new car...water pipe at the house broke. We were a 10 unit user, and now after a 2 day plus broken pipe, are a 70 unit user. WTF? We got a visit from the DWP! We were out. Found a blue paper hang-tag on the doorknob. Working to pay the 500 plumbing bill. And, the car, oh, not mine, the pwr steering reservoir is out on that one, got it dribbling on the driveway with kitty litter poured out underneath...the other car, the Towne Car, with Christian Dior or some such design interior, that's 300 to get the dash lights back and the push-button on the dash compartment flap for the access to the gas cap...silly...what a full-moon miasma...why the phone? Maybe it was the Modelo Negra impulse buy or the fact no one was in the store (NO WAITING!!), before yours truly ate three (count them 3) soft tacos, with rice, from Chipotle. ("I made the salsas this morning."---One of the black and white t-shirts the workers wear.) Have to get to LOWES or the Home Depot today to get a light switch...so we can see the trick or treaters. F-m, candy is bad, especially chocolate. "It goes right to your butt."---Co-Worker said that, someone I hardly know. I like that.
--MR.KEN, over and out of it, for now...

No comments: